|
AngelsAndAirwaves |
|||
|
|||
|
Some Poetry
Friday, November 14, 2008
,
6:49 AM
Poems About Love. Pencil Box I give you a pencil box, One with flowers and pretty decorations. It represents the beauty of your face and your grace. When you open it, it’s like opening your soul to the unknown. When you put something into It, it’s like me and you in unity. When you take something out of it, it’s like taking your soul apart. When you dirty it, it’s like cheating on me. When you spoil it, its like breaking my heart, and ripping me to pieces. When you close it, you seal me as I am in you as you are in me. As you remember the gift I gave you, you remember me, Lastly, if you love the pencil box, You Love me as I love you. When you sharpen a pencil, think of me, It’s shavings represent the tears I shed when I am not with you. When you erase the words, think of me, Its like erasing the bad pasts that haunt us. When you Sharpen with a sharpener, think of me It shows how often I sharpen my love for you. Find my ruler, it measures Love, But if you find it, know that you will find no end. My Love, is everlasting By: Redzlan, Jae Hui, Titus and Sze Wen
Emotional Darkness surrounds me, I sit in eternal blackness, I wait with silence, Slowly, as death reels me in. I turn, the doorknob, it should be silent Yet I hear her. Replaying in my mind like a broken tape recorder. Broken, like my heart. You took my love once and threw it away. A sin unforgivable, A sin unforgettable. I am lost to the world, a simple man, contemplating on life’s gifts. Am I a curse? Or am I a blessing? Does the world see me for who I truly am, I do not know. But for one thing, life hates me, The blood splattered on my floor, laughing at my foolhardy. I am but a silhouette in the world, unnoticeable, but still there. I do not exist for I feel nothing Life let me go, For living is my hell. May the gods have mercy. Please, destroy me. Let life take it’s victim, may I give it willingly. Redzlan 8L(Edited by Sarah King)
Emotional Darkness surrounds me, I sit in eternal darkness, I wait with silence, Slowly, death reels me in. I turn, the doorknob still quiet, Yet I hear the voice calling, A figure of my imagination? No, something else… You’ve taken my love once, then smashed it into a million pieces, A sin unforgivable, May the light not come near and show me, I am lost to the world, a simple man, contemplating on life’s gifts. Am I a curse? Or am I a blessing? Does the see me for who I truly am, I do not know. But for one thing, life hates me, The blood splattered on my floor, laughing at my foolhardy. I am but a silhouette in the world, unnoticeable, but still there. I do not exist, I do not exist, Life end me quickly, Earth is hell for me, May the gods have mercy, Destroy me. Let life take it’s victim, may I give it willingly. Redzlan 8L(Original Piece)
In her own world First of all let’s set the scene Head down, against the wall she leans Four white walls, a ceiling and floor A small square window, a wooden door Her eyes soon close, she starts to dream It’s always random never a theme She dreams of strange scary places Violent scenes with blurry faces She wakes with a start, and doesn’t like it at all But she finds she’s still leaning against the wall And as she sits in her domain There are no feelings, no love nor pain Volume up, speakers in The world fades out as hers begins And as she listens to the tune She closes her eyes and leaves the room Now she’s in a different place Which causes a smile to appear on her face With everything that she loves so dear She’s in a place with no hate or fear A place where she is all alone The place where she feels most at home From where she doesn’t want to leave A simple land of make believe A voice! Her world starts to crumble She opens her eyes because of the mumble Her world fades out, reality fades in It’s time again for the real world to begin By Sarah King 9L
An Expression of Life Not a wall of concrete, or just a bridge of steel I reveal you a tree, An expression of life. It promises you the light, That is never, ever ending. Take it, Do not just leave it in the cold, To die in the winter, Just to be reborn in the spring, In an endless cycle of life after death. I wish to warn you though, They are not merely pieces of unprocessed wood I present you a tree, An expression of life. Its prominence stands, Like black on white. There it is rooted, Giving freedom, From the burden of the Earth Its fruits, Bear zest and passion. Now listen closely, They are not just there for no reason. The branches which reach out, To the skies above, Are not merely holsters of leaves? They are the frames of lives. It is resilient, Standing against the weather, Survival a factor, Closing its doors to the harsh cold, Only reopening for the bliss sunshine When the leaves fall The tree only sheds a tear But you all are unknowing, In the fact, they feel pain too.
James King
|